Saturday, September 15, 2012

I got this...

It's been quite some time since I blogged about my weight journey. Let me tell you, I have been doing weight watchers for 10 weeks now... it works. I love it. It's different this time for me though. I have never tried weight watchers before, but I seriously felt like I was ready to lose weight, and I guess i wanted some guidance. I have two kids now, and we don't want more. I want my body back. I started at weight watchers weighing 238 pounds. Today, week 10, I weighed in at 217 pounds. That is 21 pounds... GONE. I guess I am lucky because I really do like vegetables. I am not so much a fruit eater, but I have no problem with veggies. I could easily make a meal out of eggplant, acorn squash, broccoli with lemon pepper... yum. Seriously, i am paying weight watchers to tell me what I already know. Eat healthier. For whatever reason, this point system works for me though. I guess because I have a limit, and before I just ate whatever I wanted, but now I know that I can eat whatever i want, but if I eat my points up at breakfast, then to stick with the plan, I am going to starve the rest of the day~ so I make a healthier choice. I am pumped, I joined a challange, lose 40 pounds by Christmas, and I am one pound more than halfway there! Its going great, and I highly recommend doing some sort of program to anyone wanting to lose weight, who has tried, again and again on their own, but can't stick to it. You need support, as silly as it sounds, you really do, and it is so much more motivation to succeed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment