Tuesday, September 28, 2010

7 months later.....

NOTHING accomplished. I am still at the same weight, which at least I can say I have maintained. In June I was lucky enough to become a stay at home mom, I am only working one sometimes two days a week at the office. This opened up enough time that I also joined a gym, that of course had a daycare so I can bring my son. I am currently doing an hour long water aerobics class twice a week. Since I started this aerobics in June, I have not lost any weight, which is frustrating. I feel as though I am eating better because now my son is eating regular food instead of baby food. This motivates me to cook more healthy, yet it doesn't seem to help me any. Someone told me to have my thyroid checked, that may be my next step. I almost joined weight watchers the other day, but I convinced myself that I didn't need to pay to have someone tell me how to eat. I don't know why I keep talking myself out of weight watchers because it has worked well for quite a few people I know. And the saga continues......

No comments:

Post a Comment