Sunday, October 7, 2012

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can

OK, so I must be real here... For the last three weeks, I have drank more than I should have, (not compulsively, c'mon now...haha I went to two weddings, a concert, and had a parents night out, which without kids all were opportunities to over indulge) I don't get out much at all. In fact, these last three weeks I have gotten to do more things, without kids, then I have all year. So, these last three weeks, I have not done so well with my decision making when it comes to food. (I also should add there was a trip to the Tulsa State Fair, which we all know involves fried food) My first week on hiatus, I gained less than a pound, my second week, I lost 2.2 pounds and my third week... drum roll please... I gained a whopping 5 pounds. So now that I am back in the 220's, a place where I said I would never go again, how do I feel? A little disappointed, but I kind of expected it, just not that much of a gain. However, I am still super motivated, and know that I will be back on track this week. I can start excercising again and tracking my food, and things will be fine. I am thinking, i will be down 10 pounds by Halloween... you just wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment